Wiscellaneous has moved!
Welcome to Wiscellaneous!
Looking for something?
My recent posts…
- Wiscellaneous has moved!
- Kids Closet R1000 voucher winner
- How I’m using my shea butter
- Cape Town – you again?
- Trying something different this weekend – Russell Hobb’s life:style club
- My go-to dress style
- TRESemmé Naturals – review
- Shimmy Beach Club – Cape Town at her very, very best…
- Masala Dosa – brace your taste buds…
- Paul’s homemade ice cream – truly the crème de la crème
- Hair lengths – explained!
- Food, fabulous food at V&A Market on Wharf
- Rèvèrence de Bastien Talc – Review
- The Foundry Café – a new Jozi favourite
- Kat van Duinen Design – loads to lust
This is what I’ve been up to…
My top posts…
Keen to read more?@home Adidas afro arts on main asos beauty black hair black hair care blogging braids Cape Town coffee coloured hair coloured hair care common thread competition Country Road crabtree & evelyn curly hair durban Edgars ethnic hair ethnic hair care Euphony Kgadima exercise Ferdinand Alexander Porsche fitness get organised GHD hotels hyde park inspiration istanbul johannesburg johannesburg CBD Jozi kerestase Kiehl's Kiehl's SA Kiehl's South Africa leather maboneng Maboneng Precinct make up make up tips make up tools motivation natural beauty natural curls natural curly hair natural hair ocd old biscuit mill one & only one & only cape town photography Porsche Porsche 911 Porsche Design redken restaurants rubybox shea butter skin care somatologist south african designers spa's The Hilton Hotel Cape Town Transition turkey V&A Waterfront walk in closet woodstock Woolworths Zando
Tag Archives: mammogram
Two weeks ago I posted a blog about my 1st experience getting a mammogram. I was surprised & heartened when Dr Peter Schoub, who did my mammogram took the time to give some added context by commenting on the original … Continue reading