Wiscellaneous has moved!
Welcome to Wiscellaneous!
Looking for something?
My recent posts…
- Wiscellaneous has moved!
- Kids Closet R1000 voucher winner
- How I’m using my shea butter
- Cape Town – you again?
- Trying something different this weekend – Russell Hobb’s life:style club
- My go-to dress style
- TRESemmé Naturals – review
- Shimmy Beach Club – Cape Town at her very, very best…
- Masala Dosa – brace your taste buds…
- Paul’s homemade ice cream – truly the crème de la crème
- Hair lengths – explained!
- Food, fabulous food at V&A Market on Wharf
- Rèvèrence de Bastien Talc – Review
- The Foundry Café – a new Jozi favourite
- Kat van Duinen Design – loads to lust
This is what I’ve been up to…
My top posts…
Keen to read more?@home Adidas afro arts on main asos beauty black hair black hair care blogging braids Cape Town coffee coloured hair coloured hair care common thread competition Country Road crabtree & evelyn curly hair durban Edgars ethnic hair ethnic hair care Euphony Kgadima exercise Ferdinand Alexander Porsche fitness get organised GHD hotels hyde park inspiration istanbul johannesburg johannesburg CBD Jozi kerestase Kiehl's Kiehl's SA Kiehl's South Africa leather maboneng Maboneng Precinct make up make up tips make up tools motivation natural beauty natural curls natural curly hair natural hair ocd old biscuit mill one & only one & only cape town photography Porsche Porsche 911 Porsche Design redken restaurants rubybox shea butter skin care somatologist south african designers spa's The Hilton Hotel Cape Town Transition turkey V&A Waterfront walk in closet woodstock Woolworths Zando
Tag Archives: coffee
While we were out & about checking out The Whippet one afternoon, I noticed The Argentinean across the road & while the name kinda rang a bell, I couldn’t quite place it. As soon as we entered I suddenly remembered having read about … Continue reading
There are moments when I really love social media. Like when you stumble across a really good long-lost friend halfway across the world & trawl their albums for hours trying to take in the last 10 years. And when you’re done your … Continue reading
What do you get someone who already has everything for their birthday? The answer should be nothing (surely my work is done here!?!). This task gets harder & harder every year & this year with hubby’s birthday looming & my trademark procrastination, … Continue reading